Another favorite topic we get often is Petty People.
Once you’ve identified you are not the issue, there are certain scenarios where the theory ‘You attract what you are’ doesn’t apply and petty people is one of it. The higher you climb, the more petty people you’re going to have. The more successful you are the more haters you’re going to get. The stronger your cause the bigger the opposition. So on and so forth.
And you do get to choose if you want to blend in or stand out. There is no right or wrong here.
Sometimes you even attract people who reflect the areas you refuse to fix within yourself. Like finding a helper-cum-assistant who does the most parts you should be doing yourself and because of this, you are at their mercy and have to succumb to whatever they want even when you’re paying them. This is the difference between hiring someone who helps you and hiring someone who will make a fool out of you and does not have your best interest at heart. I also call these – Petty People.
But first let’s identify what causes you to attract petty people:
- Strong and unfavorable 7 Killings
- Unfavorable Hurting Officer (HO)
- Jia / Bing / Wu / Geng stems in the Month Pillar have higher chances
- Cascading Cloud
- Yin Sha
- White Tiger
- Five Ghost
- Hook Edge
- Robbery Sha
I will write more on these Shen Sha / Auxiliary stars later, for now we just want to identify if we have it or not. The thing about Shen Sha is that it can be used both ways – to put it mildly, if you were never a bitch, that particular year/luck pillar is definitely training you to be one. Survival of the fittest so to speak. But what if you are like me and made a vow in the Taiwan Excursion to never turn like these people if and when you meet them?
You’re right, you need protection. In Feng Shui you can continuously activate the Sun sector throughout the year (North in 2019) on good dates of course. This will not only bunk up your own Qi tremendously but attract the help of a lot of noblemen.
Activating the Nobleman and Likability sector of your home is also an alternative. A little help is always good in times like these.
In the cases of my IT colleagues who travels a lot and are never home, Qimen is their best bet. In Qimen it’s all about what you want to do and what is the outcome you want to achieve because it’s all about strategy.
- Subtle Mode: So if your plan is to peacefully convert all your enemies and nay-sayers back into your supporters, use the Jade maiden guarding the door.
- Attack Mode: If you plan to expose conmen who deserve to be exposed or idiots who reversed a situation on you or to shed light on any wrongdoing that needs to be seen, you also need to be picking good Qimen dates – your best bet is the 3 Noble Rising:
- Defense Mode: If your plan is to just remove all intentional obstructions to get back what has been robbed away or taken away from you, use the Double Deception. This will get you back on track. That would be the Yi/Bing/Ding in Rest/Life/Open door with 9 Earth. If you notice that after doing this all your opportunities miraculously reappear then you’ll know that you’ve been intentionally sabotaged the entire time. Another thing to note is that if you want to use this, you better make sure you’re quite pure-hearted and are sure you are the victim, because if you’ve been attacking others all the while and use this, it will backfire on you.
There’s more that I do love to play around with and have shared with clients who came in for consultations to use. Some formations are not meant to attack but gives you enough protection or defense to just be left alone doing your own thing. Sometimes, that is all we want. I believe anyone can continuously thrive without destroying anyone else in the process and that should be the way, but maybe it’s my Chief speaking ♥
The information in this page/blog is meant to supplement, not replace, proper metaphysics training. Readers should consult a certified consultant for proper diagnosis of their entire chart/life issues. Past events, locales and conversations may have been reconstructed in order to maintain anonymity. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events (unless specified) is purely coincidental.